BASIC RULES ARE THAT WE KEEP OUR DISTANCES, WASH OUR HANDS REGULARLY AND THAT WE RESPECT OURSELVES AND OTHERS AROUND US… THEREFORE WE LIKE TO POINT OUT SOME THINGS TO HAVE IN MIND AND TO FOLLOW WHILE YOU’RE STAYING WITH US…
- THE LIFT: Is for max. 1- 2 persons. Always use the disinfection liquid on the reception desk every time you use the elevator.
- ILLNESS SYMTOMS: If you notice you’re having fever or other illness symptoms you must immediately inform the reception desk and stay in your room.
- BREAKFAST: is served on personal tray on ground floor level. Between 7.30- 10.00.
- CLEANING: Due to safety reasons, for both parts, we do not clean rooms on a daily basis. Cleaning only morning hours. More information at the reception desk.
- WASTE PRODUCTS: Please throw your room waste products into the large litter boxes outside opposite the hotel. The white litter bin inside the reception is only for disposal of used masks, handtowels and plastic gloves.
- RECEPTION OPEN HOURS (during highseason): 08.00- 22.00
NOTE: Do not leave your room keys during evenings
CHECK OUT 11.00 AM CHECK IN 15.00
Emergency Telephone (+30) 6979224292 SOS /Nikoletta /
WIFI CODES: FRONTROOMS AND / *Fygias cafe: 22260
SIDE/BACKROOMS / *HOTEL GALINI : 41640
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD COOPERATION!